I need your assistance to clarify the licensing model in order to achieve the best option for my scenario:
- The machine that will execute the automations will be a Virtual Machine located in a corporate network Domain
- A few domains users (4-6 final users) will have access to that Virtual Machine in order to execute the automations
- Only one instance (one logged user) of Uipath will be executed at time. No concurrent access to execute automations.
- All The automations needs user intervention, for data input, attended mode, under direct user control
- Only one automation process will be launched at time. When one process ends, the user will launch the following automation.
I only need one license for that VM? Which one fits better? For example: UiPath - Attended Robot - Named User?
For developing purposes, for now, only one developer will do the job, do I need an additional license fo this? For example: UiPath - Studio - Named User?
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you all in advance,