Libraries Publishing Error

Hello All,

I created a blank new Library however I’m getting this error when I try publishing to my Orchestrator. I have only created one activity with the appropriate arguments. The installed package I’ve added is the latest Alteryx Activities Package. 1.0.4

Error:

Here are my orchestrator settings:

See Log messages:
16:10:45.0212 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [58] The assembly compilation returned the following errors:

• ‘ScopeActivityBase.TelemetryEnabled’ is obsolete
  • The variable ‘v34’ is assigned but its value is never used
  • The variable ‘v35’ is assigned but its value is never used
  • The variable ‘v40’ is assigned but its value is never used
  • The variable ‘v42’ is assigned but its value is never used
  • Failed to emit module ‘Alteryx’.
    16:10:45.0222 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [58] The assembly compilation returned the following errors:
  • ‘ScopeActivityBase.TelemetryEnabled’ is obsolete
  • The variable ‘v34’ is assigned but its value is never used
  • The variable ‘v35’ is assigned but its value is never used
  • The variable ‘v40’ is assigned but its value is never used
  • The variable ‘v42’ is assigned but its value is never used
  • Failed to emit module ‘Alteryx’.

I don’t even have such variables made…

Best Regards,

Hello @Shawn_Ngoh!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @Shawn_Ngoh,
Could you provide us which exact Studio version and license do you have?

Hi,

Using 2020.10.2 Studio. Enterprise license. Tried with Non-Prod and Studio.

I tried to drop in the xaml file directly into the main existing Library folder path where the rest of the existing library xamls were under. This new xaml uses the latest Alteryx 1.4 Package.

Could it be something to do with that dependency?

Best Regards,

I think it has to do with one of the Alteryx activities. I was able to publish a blank library with the alteryx dependency but when I added the Alteryx Scope Activity and Run Job Activity within it, it would fail to publish with the same above error message.

Goal is to create this component with ease of using Assets/Credentials as arguments to run specific Alteryx jobs of specific workflows. The Secret/Key in Alteryx would be maintained as a credential via CyberArk, while the actual Alteryx Server Base URL is already configured within the component’s Alteryx Scope Activity (never changes). @paul.hoeffer you might be needed again :smiley:

Hello,
@paul.hoeffer
Can you please see if creating a library process is possible with the Alteryx package activities?
I’m still having issues with publishing and I believe it’s due to some dependency within the Alteryx package.

Best Regards,

Hey Shawn - sorry for the delay. First I validated that the 1.0.4 release is working correctly in the current version of Studio, which it is (e.g. all my tests pass). I will next try to create a library such as you describe and will report back by EOD my time.

Thanks for your patience!

OK, I think I see the error now. I’ll have to loop in a developer to see what the fix is. FYI this may take a few days in to next week. Thanks for your patience!

Sweet Thanks!

Hey Shawn - this is going to take more than a few days to address. I’m putting a “bug” on my calendar to check in on this weekly. Please know at least that we are tracking it. Sorry I can’t give better news at this time.

Just an update that we are still working on this and should have an updated release next week.

1 Like

Any update on this bug? I am seeing the same thing.

haven’t tried anything. Waiting on Paul. Might be further delayed since UiPath IPO’d this week.

@paul.hoeffer Hey Paul, any update?

Tracking for next week - thanks for your patience!