Library will not publish - Compilation error

I have added some code to a reusable library we created so it can be used in every workflow for reporting purposes. I am able to run the whole process through to completion, but when I try to publish to the orchestrator, I get the following error: Compilation failed or was cancelled. It get about 3/4 of the way through compiling and I get this error.

When I drill into the logs I get this:

We have checked all the dependencies and cannot see where this is needed within the workflow but cannot get it published without it.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Validation button says nothing about this compiler error. It is in the greyed out section and when I click on it, it doesn’t take me to where the issue is just pops it up so it is clearer to view the error

Hi, I am trying to publish my library but getting error message as “Compilation failed or cancelled”

COMPILER: Loading assembly by name: ‘UiPath.Abbyy.Activities’ failed. Please check you have all project nuget dependencies resolved and you don’t have unused namespaces.

Can anyone help in this what could be the issue for this ?

Hi there, please look at your import screen to see if UiPath.Abbyy.Activities is included in your list of imports, if it isn’t please include it and try again.