Uipath library compilation failed or was cancelled

Hi Team,

I am getting an error compilation failed or was cancelled when i publish Library component to orchestrator. Any idea?

1 Like

@SrenivasanKanna

Are you using UiPath 2019.10.3 version ?

If yes then it seems like some bug in it.

I am using 2020.10.2 Enterprise edition

The Exact error :
Unexpected error has occurred during the library compilation process:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> UiPath.ActivityCompiler.Exceptions.UiPathLocalizedException: Unable to create activity builder for document. Reason was ‘Cannot create unknown type ‘{http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation}Point’.’. —> System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type '{http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation}

@SrenivasanKanna

Is Library project executing fine ?

No @lakshman i am not able to publish the Library to orchestrator.
Getting an error

@SrenivasanKanna

Create new project using Library process and just copy all old workflow files to it. And then check it once.

I tried all the alternative way @lakshman No luck

Did you resolve this error and if so how? I’m running into the same problem.

I have the same issue.
I got this output message when running my process:

Unable to create activity builder for Devoir1.2\Main.xaml. Reason was ‘Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business;assembly=UiPath.Excel.Activities}ExcelProcessScopeX’.’.

Unable to create activity builder for Devoir1.2\Main.xaml. Reason was ‘Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business;assembly=UiPath.Excel.Activities}ExcelProcessScopeX’.’.

Does anyone resolved ?

Thanks for helping,

I had the same error message trying to publish a library project and found the cause / solution.

I had used the word “System” as a variable name, which is also the name of a .net class or namespace, and this was causing the issue when trying to Publish. It seemed to think in my project that I was referring to the class “System” without specifying which method to use… I renamed my variable to “option_System” and everywhere in the project - and then this fixed it for me.

Try checking that you don’t have any named variables/arguments that could be causing problems (avoid using any of the words listed in your Imports tab)

1 Like

I had the exact problem, Thank you so much.

1 Like

Dear All

i have same issue,
then my solution is just install the new .net installer , and restart studio.
you will able to publish your project

.net i use Download .NET 6.0 (Linux, macOS, and Windows)