Level3 UiDemo error in process.xaml

Hi There,
I haven’t found any entry on this. Sorry if exists. I have figured out many errors, not this one so far. I am suspicious that in Orchestrator something is missing or wrong, as this flowchart should get items from there.

Any of you on board with a simple solution? :slight_smile: thank you a lot in advance!

Did you Import/Edit the Arguments properly in Invoke?

look at edit arguments for invoke processtransaction workflow

ensure that you have specify a value for in_transactionitem

@rost @garywjd91
it looks good to me… your opinion?

Hi,
Did you use dispatcher to add the data to orchestrator queue?

If not please add data to orchestrator and also in your transactiion item try to know if the data is extracted from orchestrator using the get transaction item activity.

Let us know if this helps,
Regards,
Pavan H

yes, I did use dispatcher.xaml to add items to the Orchestrator queue.

:sweat: still don’t find the problem

Hi,
So, when you load the queue from orchestrator, do you find the desired queue item in there, try checking if is there anything that queue item returned from queue to studio.

Let us know
Regards,
Pavan H

can you do two things.

1. in debug mode, before you proceed with the assign activity, open up the in_transactionitem. i would like to verify that it is not empty
  2. paste the assign value here as i would like to see if you are calling it properly

is this what you mean?

Yes what about point one which I have mentioned?

1 Like

sorry I thought this screenshot was an answer to both.
am I here better:

Your in_transactionitem is null based on the screenshot

1 Like

so what to do? :thinking:

1 Like

Your in_config is also null.can you check if your init config is fine

1 Like

what does it tell you?

1 Like

ok after the execution of “Save job arguments Config” sequence can you post a screenshot of the Config variable value

1 Like

I don’t find that sequence. where should it be?

1 Like

it is found in the init state. It will be invoked before initallapplications workflow is invoked

1 Like

new day, new hope. thanks for the instruction.
this is what you need right?

Please note, I am one of the few UiPath students, if not the only one, with absolutely no technical background.
I am super motivated the learn and get the certification. But much more excited to start playing with the application. So apologies to all my questions backwards and in advance.

1 Like

i mean after the execution of “save job arguments config” can you take a screenshot like the previous post which you have send. i have attached an example which you have sent earlier. i would like to see if the config variable is populated so paste a dump of it

1 Like