Level 3 Assignment 1 Challenges

Hi,

I am facing issues with Level 3 Assignment 1: Please help me resolving errors:

1. is below query valid for System1 login workflow:

Its not fetching details from config file.
When i use in_config(“System1_URL”).ToString It says that in_config is not declared.
When i declare it under arguments with appropriate argument type, it still gives that error in arguments in that command.

or

When i invoke login System and SHA1Online workflows in InitAllApplications. When I import arguments, i need to modify arguments as requitement (as mentioned in document).
There also arguments arent getting saved so that InitAllApplications workflow. It gives below error. When I run it gives below error:

Invoke Workflow File: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

@Himanshu.kumar Your not assigning variables some where pls check the arguments correctly

I have made desired changes under InitAllapplications workflow, it still throws null exception!

I am testing each workflow and stuck at this step. Please help.

Can u upload ur file?

Hi,

i am facing issues while doing the Level 1 assignment.
when i click on update my work in ACME System 1, i am not getting the pop up window and the screen stuck right there.

is there any alternative to it. Is it settings problem in internet explorer???

Please someone reply!!!.

Regards,
Priya

@Priya_Priya instead click on update try to use “navigate to” activity

Please check these workflows.

InitAllApplications.xaml (6.7 KB)
System1_login.xaml (14.0 KB)
GetAppCredentials.xaml (13.4 KB)

@Himanshu.kumar Try below workflows and let me know. U have not properly assigned arguments to variables because of it ur getting that error.

InitAllApplications.xaml (6.5 KB)
GetAppCredentials.xaml (13.4 KB)
System1_login.xaml (14.7 KB)

Thank you for the corrections. However I am still getting same error in InitAllApplications workflow.

Capture

@Himanshu.kumar Can u upload complete workflow?

sent you message.

okay i will check

can you help me to fixed errors in System1_login assign1

Even I am having some errors. We can figure out together if you had like to. That works for you?

Thanks

Himanshu Kumar

1 Like