Issues with Unattended bots

I have 3 unattended bots that run on a virtual machine. They were all running fine until over a week ago, now for some reason I have to physically log in to the virtual machine (same credentials) to allow them to run. I have spoken with a tech with UiPath and they confirmed that everything on the orchestrator side was set up correctly, that it must be an issue with all 3 of the processes. Anyone else have this issue? I am having a hard time believing that all 3 processes need to be changed when they were working fine, and they do work fine as long as I am logged into the machine. Any help would be very appreciated.

Hey @nstanfield,

What and all the issues you are facing, could you please elaborate more.

Thanks,
Sanjit

All 3 processes will run until it gets to the activity that tells it to enter the credentials, it will just open the browser and then close the browser. If I log into the machine to see what is stopping it from going through the full process, it doesn’t have that issue anymore. It is not throwing any errors or exceptions, it just doesn’t finish the full process. All 3 bots were not built by me they were built from an external source. I apologize if this is not elaborate enough, I am confused on what the issue is as well. And I am still learning.

Hey @nstanfield,

Have a look on this thread. Unattended robot not working properly

Thanks,
Sanjit

Thank you for tagging that thread. The solution was in that link.

1 Like

Hey @nstanfield,

If it solved your issue, could you please mark it as a solution so that it can be helpful for others.

Thanks,
Sanjit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.