Issue with Login (TypeInto Activity)

Hi,

My project bot is in production and it will run as per trigger…!! When I was open and monitoring the bot it is working fine…!! When I was not monitor the bot has to run in the background right…!! But it is showing error sometimes like Type Into - Timeout Reached.

I have taken simulate Type… Anchor base…but it is not working fine…!!

Hope u understand guys…!!

Thanks,
Rishi

Hi! @Rishik_Chowdary,

Try with element exists. if the specific element exists in side the if condition use type into.

This will type the data.

Or

Use Anchor base inside the anchor use find element and inside the action Use Type into activity

Regards,
Nani

Hi @Rishik_Chowdary

Try increasing the timeout milliseconds properties in type into activity!

Regards

Hi @Rishik_Chowdary ,

Please follow the suggestions from our forum members. just wanted to inform you that if you run the process from orchestrator with un attended robot license you should not receive any time out errors. and also please note that application will not go background if you run the process un attended. Simulate option is a option to work with applications in background. thanks.

2 Likes

Correct! I agree with @kirankumar.mahanthi1.
Also please make sure that you installed your robot on production machine in service mode. @Rishik_Chowdary

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.