Inquiry Regarding RPA Certification - Certification Possibilities

Hi,

My boss would like for me to get a RPA certificate at the earliest, particularly in UiPath.
I’ve check the UiPath website and it seems that the only certificate available is the RPA Developer Advance Certification.

https://www.uipath.com/rpa/academy/certifications

Are there any other certifications available?

I have been studying UiPath but my level is still not advanced yet.
Time is currently limited and I have other deadlines, things I need to study too (in addition to UiPath).

Many thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

@Divik

I suggest you to complete first all 3 levels of certifications in Academy then do this certification. Without those it will be very difficult to crack this final RPA Advanced Certification test to get certified.

@lakshman
Thank you. I will continue the training this year in Academy before trying to crack the final RPA Advanced Certification test.
I would like to take it next year.
Do you know about how much it will cost?
I know that it is free until December 31st, 2019.

1 Like

@Divik

I don’t have any idea on this. You can contact UiPath support team and they will tell you cost and all.

Still you have 35 days time and i guess you can complete it quickly if you spend daily 1 to 2 hours. It’s enough time to complete this if you are learn quickly.

@lakshman
Thanks. I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Hi @lakshman

Could you please advise which 3 levels of certificatio ns in academy should clear before step into advance certification…?

1 Like

@Dhanraj_Guduru

You have to complete below 3 levels in Academy.

Level 1 - Foundation Training
Level 2 - Orchestrator Training
Level 3 - Advanced RPA Developer Training

1 Like

Hi @lakshman

Oh noted thanks for your response :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.