Certifications

Except for RPA Advanced Developer certification are there any other certifications from UiPath that are available for free? Additionally what other certifications are offered from UiPath? If so kindly share the link.

@ronsahota

Have you completed all available certifications in Uipath Academy site ?

All these certifications are free only.

@lakshman: As far as I understand we can take courses on UiPath Academy and receive certificate at the end of each course.

But what I am really asking is that are there any other certification programs offered for other tracks from UiPath like RPA Advanced Developer course where you had to complete 3 levels, 2 assignments and pass 2 sets of exams to get the official certification. Except for RPA Advance Developer I don’t see anything else on the website.

1 Like

@ronsahota

We don’t have any other certifications other than RPA Advanced Developer Certification.

@lakshman thanks for confirming. I was hoping UiPath offered advanced level certifications for other tracks. It has trainings for those tracks but no professional level certification programs for those tracks.

1 Like

@ronsahota @lakshman but there are other role based certifications such as RPA Business Analyst and RPA Implementation Manager

1 Like

@Munya

Yaa I know that but @ronsahota looking for Technical certifications I guess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.