in_Credentials does not belong to table error is showing at loading assets.(uipath level3 assignment1)

table%20error

Please guide me if anyone knows.

@SUPRIYA123 Can u share your workflow?

Reframework01.zip (2.9 MB)

Please find the attached file.And let me know .Iam trying that.

@SUPRIYA123 Hi there is no column with name as in_credentials in config file. that is why your getting error

i changed that to same as in orchestrator asset name. But can u tell me why we are using system1_credentials in this workflow if u completed this assignment.

@SUPRIYA123 system1_credentials are used logging into acme webpage? If it wrong can u specify where exactly u have used it.

yes for acme system1 login only.

@SUPRIYA123 whats ur doubt in it?

Cleared now.If u completed uipath level3 assignment1,can u share your workflow please?

Hi - Please change the setting in the config file(Assets Sheet).

Regards,
Nitesh

ok
Can i know with what name u created in orchestrator assets?

System1_Credentials

I also created the same .But i am getting error like this…

Loading asset System1_Credentials failed: Invalid asset type. For credentials use Get Credential activity

Please share your workflow if u completed assignment 1.

I also created the same .But i am getting error like this…

Loading asset System1_Credentials failed: Invalid asset type. For credentials use Get Credential activity

System error at initialization: Could not find file ‘C:\Users\scheekatla\Documents\UiPath\Reframework01\System1\ExtractWorkItemDataTable.xaml’. at Source: UiPath.Core.Activities

Can u tell what this issue is?

It is not able to locate/find the file you have specified, Just check the file ExtractWorkItemDataTaable.xaml file in your working directory.

Regards,
Nitesh

i checked and opened and invoked again that xaml file.but again i am getting that.Please share your workflow if possible.

Try this out, In the InitAllSettings file, change the property vale of Get Asset type to Name.

below image for your referance.

Regards,
Nitesh

tried what u said.Error i slike this:

Loading asset System1_Credentials failed: Could not find an asset with this name. Error code: 1002