Can anyone share orchestrator assets screen and config file settings sheet and assets sheet?(uipath level3 assignment 1)

I have doubt at assets part.
I am getting error at loading get asset value.
Please share file and orchestrator assets screen what u created in config file and orchestrator

Hi @SUPRIYA123,
could you post the error message you are getting?

Sure.Entire execution is working fine i.e update workitem data table is executing and closing browser.

Error i am getting is like below.

Loading asset System1_Credentials failed: Column ‘System1_Credentials’ does not belong to table

Sure.Entire execution is working fine i.e update workitem data table is executing and closing browser.

Not error i am getting warning is like below.

Loading asset System1_Credentials failed: Column ‘System1_Credentials’ does not belong to table

expecting solution from you.Please guide

Hi, the walkthrough for this assignment suggests: "It’s a good practice to keep the values that are prone to changes in the configuration file.
Open the Data\Config.xlsx workbook and switch to the Settings sheet.
o Add settings for System1 URL and SHA1 Online URL.
o The System1 application requires authentication; we’ll use Orchestrator Assets to
store the credentials for System1. Add another setting, System1_Credential, to
store the Credential name.
o Add an Asset of the Credential type and write the username and password for
System1. Make sure that the Asset name matches the value of the
System1_Credential setting. "

So I had these settings in my Config file in its ‘Settings’ sheet in the ‘Name’ column (named as ‘System1_CredentialName’) and ‘Value’ column (‘System1_Credential’).

1 Like

Thanks.will try this

2 variables will be needed too

Let me know if this solves your problem :slight_smile:

sure will let u know.y u given at default value “TestRobot-Credential”.What i should give there ?

I think it gets overwritten anyway.

ok
i will try and let u know

can you share your config file?

Hi @ANSHUL,
Basically, if you put in your config file the process name, system1 credential, system1 url, work items url and sha1 url, it should work. At least it did back in my times…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.