Image Exist Activity Proper Selector

Hello,
It’s an urgent issue.
Can anyone help me to grab the below feature. I tried with Image exist activity, but not working all the time.

Click, Element Exist not getting appropriate selector.

@pari_patel

Use Data Scraping activity to scrape the data and it will give output as DataTable. And then check DataTable row count. If it is greater than 0 then data exists else not.

2 Likes

Hi

Try increasing or decreasing the image accuracy of the IMAGE EXISTS activity and change the waiforready property as NONE

Or

Try with another element or image apart from the highlighted one and ensure that it’s wait for ready property is set to NONE

OR

We got another reliable option with COMPUTER VISION ACTIVITY where we have an activity called CV ELEMENT EXISTS activity

Hope this would help you resolve this

Cheers @pari_patel

Thanks @Palaniyappan But I don’t know about API on computer vision. I never used it.

Pari I suggest to follow @lakshman approach. In that case you won’t need an Image Exist activity

Sure, Let me try that one. @dokumentor

Hello @lakshman Thanks for the answer but In my case Data scrapping giving me below error. So, any other way that I can use? After that I have to perform some activities if there is data available, if not, I have to close the browser.

@pari_patel

Can you try Datascraping where it contains some data.

As @lakshman suggested please use data scraping where you have data, as it identify as a table, extract all the values as shown image.

on clicking Yes

If the data is not present, it will return zero rows.

hope it helps…

I did tried but somehow it is not fetching the details, rows and columns are blank while trying to data scrap.

@pari_patel

If possible can you please record the session while doing Data Scraping and share the recording video here. I will check and get back to you.

And also let us know what kind of application it is and what UiPath.UiAutomation.Activities package are you using here ?

Application is Microsoft D365.

Thanks @Palaniyappan The approach you explain is working for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.