Can you be a little more clear…Do you want the bot from studio web to click on some pop up?
or studio should click on studio web?
If from studio web did you install the extensions…when you use related activities it would prompt for installation as well
I have created the whole process in studio web and when i add click actvity and try like indicating element on the popup of a file upload its not showing anything as in studio dekstop activity…
Any solution please??
Any particular extensions??
File upload from computer popup
I am not able to find any solution on this in studio web??? any solutions please
didnt get your question?
When i try to indicate element on the file upload popup nothing is showing up to indicate and target or type into the popup in studio Web
close the studio and create new and try once…
When i try to indicate its showing as indicate chrome browser window on hover on popup element
while indicate time take ss and show me once
- Use the Click activity to click on the button or link that opens the file upload dialog box. For example, you can use the Click activity to click on the “Browse” button to open the file upload dialog box.
- Use the Attach Window activity to attach to the file upload dialog box. For example, you can use the Attach Window activity to attach to the file upload dialog box by specifying its title or other properties.
- Use the Type Into activity to type the file path of the file you want to upload into the file input field. For example, you can use the Type Into activity to type the file path into the “File name” field.
- Use the Send Hotkey activity to send the “Enter” key to submit the file for upload. For example, you can use the Send Hotkey activity to send the “Enter” key to submit the file for upload.
- Use the Wait Element Vanish activity to wait for the file upload dialog box to disappear. For example, you can use the Wait Element Vanish activity to wait for the file upload dialog box to disappear after the file has been uploaded.
Happy Automation, Cheers!
There is no attach window activity on studio web
Use a type into activity on the search bar and type in the full pathway of the file e.g. C:\Folder\Folder\File.xlsx
and then add an enter at the end of the type into
Doesn,t allow type into on a search bar - studio web
I guess you are trying this on studio web…
And on studio web we can interact purely with only browser elements not any extra windows that might come up as they run on server robots directly. So any ui interactions with any local applications or windows might not be possible at this point of time
Instead you can remove the ask before saving options and use the downloads location to get the file and process it…
Hope this helps
Sorry i didn’t get ur last line…how can i access the file and upload by other method which u mentioned? It would be very helpful if u can elaborate?