How to link orchestrator to a robot on another computer?

How can I create a robot that runs remotely on Remote Desktop Connection?

I have two computers, A and B, and both have UiPath Studio installed.
Now I created a simple automation project on UiPath Studio on computer A, and I accessed https: //platform .uipath.com / to use orchestrator. I was able to publish the project, do necessary configuration on Robots/Environment/Jobs/Processes tabs, and it ran successfully on computer A. Everything was done locally on computer A.

Now, I want to access computer B from computer A using Windows remote desktop connection.
But I am not sure how to go about this, nor could I find any documentation showing step-by-step procedure. Can anyone show me a link where I can get the information helpful for this situation?

1 Like

Buddy @tomato25

No worries buddy…
You were almost done you know…
Fine
You were able to do that in computer A
And you were able to publish them and run in orchestrator with a robot…
So we want to run the same in another a computer…and that computer is been connected by making a remote connection…

Fine…

1. First make sure that the remote connected computer has robot.exe, that is computer B
  2. If so then make a note of the machine name from that computer and create a machine in orchestrator and robot with same credentials with what you were about to enter in remote connection desktop…the same buddy as how you did for computer A…but here instead of getting into computer B from computer A with Windows remote connection…we are creating a machine ans a robot for computer B which is installed with a robot and studio…
    Thats all buddy you are done…
    Kindly try this and let know whether this works or not
    Cheers @tomato25
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.