Hi, I have click activity ,Im using that in SAP ,sometimes it is working sometimes it is not working, In properties provided simulate click also, selectors I checked it is validated. Can anyone please help me to fix this issue.
Can you paste the selector of the click activity here ?
Im sorry I cant share that it is confidential.
Hello @Chippy_Kolot , Try this.
- Retry the click Activity if an error occurred in a click.
- If an error does not occur, Use Element exists for a specific Element visible after the Click. If it does not exist try to click the button once again until the element exists.
- Try using verify results option on the click activity which will retry the activity if the click does mot happen
- Try checking the selector is validated when click is failing…when it is failed is it throwing error? Or is it moving without any issue
- If no error then try using hardware events instead
- Also are you using sap related activities ?
- Make sure that the selectors are not changing between runs.
- You can try adding a delay before the click activity using the “Delay Before” property in your
activity settings to give the page more time to load.
- Ensure that the SAP application is in focus when the automation runs. If another window is in
focus, the click activity may not work as expected.