How to Extract Data from pdf which are present in folder inside subfolder using Reframework

Hello Everyone,

I need to Open the file as transaction in REframework,
and perform some actions on pdf,
I have a folder in that folder i am having subfolders which contains list of pdf files I am trying to retrieve them as transaction data without using ques , so that for each file I will read and fetch required data in Process and move the file and picks next transaction item and repeats for all the files. can anyone please explain how could this be achieved

How to Extract Data From Pdf which are present in folder inside sub Folder and i want one pdf file as one transaction item in Reframework Please anyone share the solution

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hey @srujana13a5

1. Get all the files from the folder using the Directory.GetFiles function

2. The above function has the ability to get all files even from child sub folders

3. Pass the item one by one from Get Transaction item to process

Thanks
#nK

First I Have read all the folder by using For Each and again read all the all the invoices From subfolders

in vendor A i am having 5 pdfs
in vendor b i am having 5 pdfs

the pdf i am not getting one by one

1 Like

you can do this

it will return all the pdf files (no matter is inside subfolder) and then assing the currenFile.FullName to transaction item.

regards!

i got one by one pdf how to process one by one pdf in that loop and where to put in reframework
i put this in get transaction data work flow please help

thanks in advance

Hey @srujana13a5

Since you said you are using ReFramework I don’t think we need foreach.

You need to use state flow.

Thanks
#nK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.