How to create a floating robot in Uipath Orchestrator in 2022 version?

dear nitin,
waiting for your response. screenshot has been shared i have connected 2 machines with a same key but unable to run the process.

1 Like

Hey @Fahad_Masood

You are using a Machine Template right ?

So Trigger two jobs by choosing same robot & two different Connected Machines

Thanks
#nK

dear nitin,
what do you mean by 2 different connected machine. i’ve created 1 machine template and connected them on 2 different windows. do i have to create another machine template or go along with the same machine template which i highlighted on the screenshot if you can look at it. another problem is my process runs successfully on first window but not on 2nd window it shows pending its because the domain\username for 2nd window is not not there on robot 1 account as it has 1st domain\username.

1 Like

Okay @Fahad_Masood

When you start a job manually, did you see a field called connected machine ?

dear nitin,
when i select the first two options then it shows the third option. now the administrator is working but not the rpa.1.

1 Like

What’s the issue with RPA.1 pls ?

dear nitin,
When i select rpa.1 to trigger it shows pending and it doesn’t run the process while the administrator runs the process. Is it because in account it shows uipathorchestra\administrator.

1 Like

Not like that !

The RPA1 machine also has the same user configured right ?

dear nitin,
take a look at the screenshot. how can i add rpa.1 in the same account when i can only put one domain\username in rpa floating admin robot account.

Nope @Fahad_Masood

Whatever I’m saying is on the machine side.

Two machines should have user profile accounts created with same username.

dear nitin,
i am not getting your point correctly. if you can come on a zoom meeting maybe you can explain me better or shared some screenshots and show how can i create a same user profiles.

1 Like

Creating user profiles is something an IT team can help you.

You have a system and you need to create a user profile.

dear nitin,
you mean i have to make a duplicate user

1 Like

No not at all. Please check your dm.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.