How can I replace multiple image in PPT slides?

I have to read excel for picking the image and I have to replace multiple images in PPT slides? Any help?

1 Like

Hello @bhaskar_a1!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hello @bhaskar_a1 ,

Your question is pretty broad and generic. But I’m going to give it a shot/
The PowerPoint activities must help you with inserting images or text into PPT slides
That said, the actions to place the images depends on the type of slide layout you are using. Each slide comes with place holders that you can view by going to:

Home >> Editing >> Select >> Selection Pane

The list of placeholders will show up on the right of the slide (example screen shot below)

You can then use the Powerpoint Add Image/Video to slide activity and in that activity provide the name of the placeholder into which you want to place the image.

To add multiple images, you have to put this activity in a loop and come up with a pattern to provide the name of the place holder for each image you insert.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Andy

Hi @AndyMenon, Thank you s much for reply and solutions It helps a lot. Now I am able to insert the image which is my first part. I am also looking for inserting the images dynamically.

System should read the image file name from excel for a particular record and get the image from the given folder location and should be able to place it in the PPT. Each record will have a different image name for each PPT. Any solution/suggestion, please? @AndyMenon

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.