Can't find the specific content placeholder in PowerPoint

Hey,

I’m trying to automate my PowerPoint with the PowerPoint Activities.
My problem:

There are some elements that are used as content placeholder in my PowerPoint that Ui-Path can’t find.
I’ve tried renaming those specific content placeholders that can’t be found but it still doesn’t find them.

Anyone else had this problem too? What could cause UiPath to not find those placeholders but see everything else in the slide?

@Tmsn

Ensure that the content placeholders you are trying to interact with have distinct and identifiable names. In PowerPoint, placeholders are often named according to their type
You can view and edit these names in the “Selection Pane” in PowerPoint. Make sure you are using the correct names in your UiPath activities.
Instead of relying solely on the “Click Text” activity, try using the “Click” activity with selectors. The “Click” activity allows you to specify the selector of the element you want to click on. You can indicate the placeholder directly on the slide to generate the selector for the “Click” activity.

Would recommend to check and follow as per this thread
Let us know for more clarification

Cheers @Tmsn

What do you mean by “Click Text” and “Text” activity?

I’m trying to use the “Add Text to Slide” activity.

The content placeholders aren’t showing in the UiPath activity even after renaming them in the powerpoint (selection pane), saving the ppt and reopening the project files.

I don’t know why these specific placeholders aren’t showing and others do