Got a new workstation - need to move license?

Hi. I am using UIPath community edition. It was installed on a laptop but now I got a new workstation. When I try to add the new machine im getting this error:

I guess its because I have the community edition? Can I move the license from my old laptop to my new workstation?

Best regards

@Peter_C

Just raise a ticket to UiPath team,they will release the license.

Regards,
A Manohar

1 Like

Thanks… Can I do it ob the slack channel? Or where do I raise the ticket? email?

2 Likes

For community edition
In https://platform.uipath.com
Once after logging in and clicking services tab
Near to tenant link we got an option called ACTION
click on that edit option and there we will be allocate robots we are still left with, to our tenant
Kindly check there once like how many development robots are left for you and assign it

Once after assigning religion to the same url and get into tenant link so that now you will be able to create a robot of type development

Or

If you don’t have any robot of such type then we need disable or disconnect any one robot of type development so that we will be able to create now a new one

Cheers @Peter_C

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan

yup you are right: image

So I can just delete my old robot/machine? And then add a new one?

Best regards

1 Like

Yah pls go ahead
@Peter_C

1 Like

I deleted the old machine but still I get ‘Unlicensed’ in Orchestrator

Oh no… :smiley:

Maybe I should wait some hours? @Palaniyappan

1 Like

Fine
Is the same machine name from here is what mentioned while creating ROBOT in robot tab right
And also ensure that the domain/ username mentioned in robot tab is correct
To get the right value of them in your machine with cmd window type the type command as whoami Which will give us the domain and username and mention the same in ROBOT tab as well

Cheers @Peter_C

1 Like

@Palaniyappan

You da man!

I typed wrong name - thanks! its working now

1 Like

Cheers @Peter_C

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.