Getting the selector error

Hi, I am getting the selectors error, As I select the right selector.
can you please help.

@Palaniyappan and
@KannanSuresh Please guide

2 Likes

Will require more details. Which website, scenario etc.

2 Likes

It’s a monster buddy. I am downloading the resume, so here I got the above mentioned error.
There I am using the Data scrapping to extract the Resume title and the Profile URL. so when I open the link of first profile in a new tab to save the resume. I am getting the above error.
Hope you understand

1 Like

@balkishan,

First of àll, use the Highlight Element activity to check whether your Selector is valid or not.

Other wise use the UiExplorer to get the right selector.

TanQ,
Michael Udhaya

2 Likes

Use the Attach Window or Attach Browser Activity to get partial selector.

2 Likes

I already used that but showing the incorrect selectors.

1 Like

@balkishan Try this in open browser activity in this output property create variable (ie_session) and use attach browser in attach browser inside input property there is Browser here pass variable created in open browser (ie_session)

2 Likes

@balkishan, you want to get the selector of IE tab?

Then you use Attach Window instead of Attach Browser. Because Browser Tab was not part of the Attach Browser.

Or simply use Full Selector with original value. And then change the value with ‘*’ one by one. So that you can identify which attribute is not valid.

TanQ,
Mic

2 Likes

@indra plz see the snapshot how I approach this. I am using a Data Scrapping and stored in a Profile Data.

I used the open browser and pass the var in a attached browser. still getting the error.

1 Like

@indra I created the variable in the open browser output property. And use the same variable type browser in the Attached Browser. But get the above below attached error.

1 Like

@balkishan Remove selectors in attach browser.

2 Likes

@indra I have to make this selector dynamic if I remove this then how will I modify it.

1 Like

@balkishan Use open browser outside the for each and use attach browser inside for each

2 Likes

Thanks @indra @Michael_Udhaya @KannanSuresh for your response :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry buddy…was out with some work.fine…happy got resolved… @balkishan

1 Like

@Palaniyappan No problem bro. Thanks for your response :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.