I have a process which uses a Get Outlook Mail Message activity to retrieve an email, get the attachments from that email and then process those attachments.
The process runs, end to end, with no issues, providing the desired end result on one machine, but when I try and run it on a different machine - the one it needs to run on - I get an error of:
Get Outlook Mail Messages: The specified folder does not exist
I have checked across both machines and I am running the same version of Outlook and the same version of UiPath. The settings across both machines are the same as far as I can see.
I have tried every possible answer I can find on the forums and am hoping someone may have another idea.