Forum's new features

:loudspeaker: Forum’s new features

As many of you noticed our Forum’s categories were too general and focused mostly on giving the answers for the problems. From now this will change as we provided more intuitive categories which are divided per function and use. We want you to not only ask the question, share feedback but also participate in discussions. Let’s make our forum greater place where you can check, share and talk about all RPA-related things!

Icons for each category

• To make it easier we have provided icons for each category, so it’s easier to navigate:
    academy askinyourlanguage build3 discover3 engage3 manage3 measure3 news random run3 uservoice

New top bar menu

• Another big change which you might observe is total re-build of the top menu. It is divided per use as well and consist of drop-down elements. This helps to have more useful links at hand. Now you will have easy access to documentation, community related links and we moved there the Feedback button so now it is not available on category view but all the time in top menu :slight_smile:

Menu then:

Menu now:

Feedback then:

Feedback now:

New landing page

• We have also refreshed our default category landing page here.

Instead of trying to do two things at the same time (Category and Latest), we decided to separate the two views as per the buttons above:
image image

The goal was to make it feel more compact and remove the need for endless scrolling of the page.

As always, we are counting on you, and your feedback. Please let us know what you think. :rocket:

43 Likes

That Feedback portion is really a nice one to have :+1:
@Pablito

11 Likes

Hey… this is the most amazing version of the forums I have ever seen… So organized… it gives the feeling and curiosity to look into the details and explore the world here in the forum…

it’s amazing work and so creative…

Glad to see how every platform of UiPath is evolving and growing along with our great community!!

I’m so honored to be a part of this community!! :smiley:

10 Likes

Alright, another features so cool even the icon is interesting.
And most of the items are in details.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

7 Likes

Great evolution of your forum :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I never ever seen this kind of forum updates and solutions. Great work !!! wow

7 Likes

Hi @loginerror @Pablito It’s not working, I tried with IE and Chrome, See it’s overlapping the text and I am not able to click on any drop down menu.

6 Likes

Thank you for feedback :slight_smile: Working on it.

8 Likes

I love the new categories, but im having a lot of work now to redirect a lot of misplaced posts :laughing:

6 Likes

I can understand that. We truly hope that the change will help us organize things better in the long run.

Also, we hope more users will be willing to contribute to keep our Forum organized.

6 Likes

It’s strange @loginerror @Pablito

4 Likes

This is expected behaviour as Go! is currently undergoing a short maintenance period:

4 Likes

Of course. This will be very much more organized… as moderators, we also have lot of work to do to organize the posts :slight_smile:

Looking forward for this…

7 Likes

On that note, we feel like our @Community_Moderators could use some help :slight_smile:

If you feel like helping organize our Forum better and joining the @Community_Moderators group, please let us know here and we will see what can be done about that :wink:

8 Likes

The more I lurk around on this forum (newbie RPA enthusiast here) the more I like it. :slight_smile: Amazing community! :heart:

7 Likes

You will be one of the honored forum addicts club members very soon… don’t worry :smiley:

8 Likes

Loved the icons designs!

Totally agree, I’m sure having icons as visual aids will help people place their posts in the correct categories

8 Likes

Great enhancements! Thank you! :+1:

7 Likes

Cool new features and interfaces! :smiley: Thanks

5 Likes

Its very useful, thank you