UiPath Go! Revamp

Interesting

4 Likes

Eagerly… awaiting… :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello, I’m slightly confused as to Community and Go! sources. In the Nuget config files Go! is listed as

key="Go!" value="https://gallery.uipath.com/api/v2"

I believe this used to be Community, rather than Go!.

However when you try accessing that link, the following comes up:

Our activities are failing to download due to packages not being found, can you let me know the correct URL for Go! to reference in the Nuget config files please?

Many thanks,
byuli

3 Likes

Hi @byuli

Go feed took over the old gallery, even though the address is the same. All contributor’s were asked to upload their activities on Go before a certain cut off date.

Could you specify which packages are not reachable? It could mean that the authors did not upload them to Go.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for your reply. The package appears on Go! , with the correct version 0.6.0 RPA Components - Bundles, Integration Packs | UiPath Marketplace, however the Orchestrator sends this message

The feed ‘Go! [https://gallery.uipath.com/api/v2]’ lists package ‘Printer.Activities.0.6.0’ but multiple attempts to download the nupkg have failed. The feed is either invalid or required packages were removed while the current operation was in progress. Verify the package exists on the feed and try again.

We went onto https://gallery.uipath.com/ and the packages were visible there this morning, but nothing is showing there now for Printer.activities. Slightly confused :woozy_face:

UPD: I’ve also remembered that we need to sign into Go!, could this be the issue that we need to add some sort of authentication to connect to Go?

Thank you for your help!
byuli

1 Like

I have been having a similar issue. Go! is configured in the Package Manager, but not finding/displaying any packages.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! We’re currently experiencing an issue with https://gallery.uipath.com/ which translates into not having packages available in the Go! feed from Studio. We’re currently working internally into restoring the service back to normal. I’ll keep you posted with the progress.

Thanks,

Alin

8 Likes

Update - the problem was solved. Go! feed is back, up and running! Thank you for your patience.

6 Likes

We’ve tested and all works perfectly, thank you very much!! :black_heart:

6 Likes

Cant wait for it :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m so curious!! When it will be…

4 Likes

Hi @Andreea_Stroe,

do you have new information for us?
When the revamp will be finished?
Will it come along with new features?

:question: :question: Questions over questions :question: :question: sorry for that :robot:.

Happy automation
Mario

6 Likes

Hi @Lunk. No worries :blush:

The launch of the new platform will take place very soon and we will make an announcement when it’s officially live :tada: :partying_face:
The new platform will include new features, based on the feedback we have received from you. We do hope you will enjoy it!

Many thanks,
Andreea & Go! Team

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Update :rocket:

Hi everyone,

As part of the revamping process we have scheduled a downtime on UiPath Go! estimated to last for 48 hours, due to large amounts of data being migrated in this timeframe.

We appreciate your patience and please stay tuned, the launch of the new platform is just around the corner!

Warm Regards,

Andreea & Go! Team

10 Likes

New Connect and Go are now live and looks awesome!! :rocket:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Indeed, the moment we have been eagerly waiting for is here, the launch of the new platform took place yesterday and we are looking forward to hearing your opinions about it :robot:
We do hope you will enjoy the experience and the new features available! :tada:

Best Regards,
Andreea & Go! Team

7 Likes

Hi @AlinCopoiu,

Could you please help me to understand if we are again facing the issue on Printer.Activities as now it is showing as “No Package exist with this ID” and on dependency its failing printer.activities >= 0.6.0 uipath.

Please support… The WF has been deployed on production server and its failing

1 Like

Hi @Rahulsinha

You should double check your feed configuration. I’ve just tried to search for this package and it correctly shows up in a new project on the Connect feed.

2 Likes