Forum Newsletter - First Edition

Welcome to our first UiPath Forum Newsletter!

We are excited to update you on everything related to our biggest collaboration platform!

First, a bit of history…

UiPath Forum was launched in October 2016 by @badita with help from one passionate user @andrzej.kniola. With the introduction of our UiPath Studio Community Edition, it quickly became the go-to place for our users to ask questions, share knowledge, and learn new things about our products. In time, the Forum grew immensely and is now a product on its own - a sort of gateway for all our other products. It connects RPA developers and programmers, but also business analysts and process owners plus virtually anyone else interested in RPA.

This newsletter is the first step to let you know what your @Forum_Staff is up to.

Changelog‌

New UiPath logo is finally here

We also began refreshing our color palette. You can check it out by switching themes in your user profile settings.

image image image

Simplified categories

We had too many categories which resulted in an overall sub-optimal structure. Therefore, we made several changes to improve that:

Product feedback button

To facilitate more feedback from our users, we added this dedicated feedback button directly on the front page:

Clicking on the button will direct you to a list of our products. Choosing a product on the list will navigate you to a new topic editor with the category and tags already set:

Improved cross-linking to our other platforms

Specific phrases will now auto-link to all kinds of content. For example, mentioning UiPath Studio will create a link to UiPath Studio documentation.

Example:

We got better at tagging all topics

We are in the process of creating our UiPath Forum Trusted Circle of Forum @Community_Moderators. As such, we asked a few most active users to help us design and enforce a set of rules for our users to follow. We gave them tools to track and tag all new topics per our guidelines and they are crushing it!

Based on their feedback, we will soon announce clear guidelines for everyone to follow. We are also planning to eventually grow the @Community_Moderators crew. Stay tuned!

Forum Live sessions

Friendly meetups for connecting face-to-face, getting a feel of the features we have just released or are working on, getting answers to your questions, and so on.

It is currently being piloted in Bucharest with the plan to expand it to other cities.

We are testing the Forum Reports feature

If you have trust level 3 or higher, simply navigate to the reports here and browse all available reports. Currently, only 1 report is enabled that will allow you to easily find topics that might still need an answer :slight_smile:
New ideas for useful reports are always welcomed!

Internal UiPath Forum automation

Being an automation company, we wouldn’t want to stay behind.

We have implemented a process to automatically assign a topic to a category based on its content. We are also planning to extend its capability soon enough :wink:

We are currently working on bringing Auth0 SSO login functionality to all our users

We want to allow you to have a truly seamless experience when navigating between Forum and our other platforms who are already there (Connect, Go! and Certification Platform).

We are also thinking about Auth0 SSO login functionality for our Community Slack

It is rapidly growing and we feel like it should be treated with just as much care as our other platforms.

Forum statistics

We hope that we got you excited!

Start your Forum journey now by clicking the image button :slight_smile:

If you ever need assistance with our UiPath Forum, don’t hesitate to contact us by messaging @Forum_Staff.
@pablito and me are doing our best to make your Forum experience better every day :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Cool!
Looking forward for more improvement! :slight_smile:
Will always make myself available to help UiPath in any way possible :innocent:

16 Likes

Great … Happy to hear such amazing news
Looking forward to more improvement

9 Likes

Wow :star_struck::star_struck: Good to see No. of users are increasing year by year. :grinning:

Feeling great to be part of such a wonderful community like UiPath Forum. :innocent:

Looking forward to contribute more and more :slight_smile:

Its simply superb. No need to search for required tags to add into our posts separately.

Eagerly waiting for this.

10 Likes

Thank you @badita and @andrzej.kniola for taking initiative in building this amazing community! :clap:

4 Likes

This is amazing

Glad to be a part of it
Cheers all

8 Likes

Thank you for making this forum responsive and interactive.

Congratulations and all the very best. Numbers are amazing. @badita @loginerror

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

6 Likes

Hi @loginerror,
You are always superb to share news to the people.

• This is really superb to send message to all UiPath forum People.

• This is fantastic

• This graph will be increase huge on next year.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

7 Likes

Superrrrrrrrrr @loginerror :man_superhero::man_superhero::man_superhero:

8 Likes

Nice Improvement :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good initiative @loginerror :star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

Way to go!!

Awesome tool to automate

Regards,

Anish

5 Likes

Nice info keep it on…

cheers

6 Likes

This is awesome!!!

After so much of hard work and effort to get the first edition out, finally it’s published!!!

I will always be here whenever UiPath needs our help, and will do everything possible in my end to make UiPath better, and eventually make everyone of us better…

I’m just a message away always :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice and enhanced feature Sir.

3 Likes

Glad to know, looking forward to see more changes! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: New user experience - a few questions

Awesome. As I told my UiPath partner, I usually check UiPath Forum before UiPath Go for some features :smiley:

6 Likes

1 among 28736, Happy to be part of Uipath.

4 Likes

During development time, I am spending almost half of my time on this forum. So thank you thank group and congratulations

5 Likes