Difference between excel scope activities and workbook activity?.
- To use “Excel Application Scope” , Excel should be Install on the system.
- To use Excel services even Excel is not installed then you can use "Workbook related separate activities.
- And the other things is with Excel Activities you will not be able to access the chart and diagram realted data with Excel Related activities, You will get an error.
For more info:
- For Workbook Related Activity the Excel workbook file should be close at the time of robot run otherwise it will give error like it is being use by other process.
- One more thing Faced recently with Excel Application Scope , he was not able to access the password protected excel and same case was with me, a pop was again asking to enter the credential but with Workbook Activities it was working fine.
For More Details: Excel Passwords
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.