Event trigger once Text change

Hi, I want to trigger the event once the Text change.
Can you help on this.

I have a text on a webpage I want to do further activity once it changes.

Related topic I have opened but didn;t get a solution.
@Palaniyappan @lakshman @Lahiru.Fernando

1 Like

I wonder why on element or on image vanish didn’t work upon those posts as suggested
Fine
I would like to know like is there a single element yah appears or exists when the page goes to the next page

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Page is not goes to the next page bro. This is the single page if you. Here first it will show Pending then after check the result the text change to Eligible/Not Eligible. But in debugging mode sometime it’s working sometime it’s not. Not working properly. If you know any activity I can use please suggest me.

How I use

Property selected.

@Palaniyappan

so first it will be like pending, then what we do to change its state as eligible
@balkishan

2 Likes

First it will Pending then it will change into Eligible/Not Eligible.
Check Bro. Once it changed then I’ve to do further action.
FYI see the page.

2 Likes

Hey @balkishan

So first it will be in Pending state. So for it to change to “Eligible/ Not Eligible”, what do you do? do you click on it? do you perform some action somewhere else and wait for this to change?

2 Likes

Yes bro, After It changed from Pending to Eligible/Not Eligible I use the Get Attribute Activity to get the aaname whether it’s Eligible or Not Eligible.

But before vanish the Pending it execute the next activity. It’s not waiting for the Pending to Vanish. I want to wait once change then I want to execute the rest activity not before Vanish.

This is my selectors.

Here is the property I have selected.

@Lahiru.Fernando @Palaniyappan

2 Likes

fine
kindly try with
WAIT IMAGE VANISH activity instead of ON IMAGE ACTIVITY
or
WAIT ELEMENT VANISH activity instead of ON ELEMENT VANISH

Cheers @balkishan

2 Likes

Tried with this activity bro, First time it is working fine as expected. But again when I run for the second time it’s not waiting to Vanish the Pending and the next activity executed.

Please have a look bro.

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Fine
uncheck the WAIT NOT ACTIVE property and try once
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Same bro. First time it’s waited for the element to finish. second time it doesn’t wait for the element to finish.

Don’t understand where is the issue. When everything is fine.

This selectors I am using.

fine last try with waitforready property set as complete
if that doesnt work
we need to use DELAY option buddy…i think there is some issue with element been accessed
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

I already set Wait For Ready - Complete bro

you want me to give the delay before or after the Wait Element Activity.

Intensely I don’t want to give the Delay, it will become static. This Pending sometime Vanish in 15 sec, sometime 20 or sometime 25 sec. so the time is not constant.

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

yah i understand but i wonder it didnt work
thats why delay has to be used
yah the current sequence is fine keeping delay next to wait element vanish
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Bro, suppose I give a delay of 30 sec. So always it will wait 30 sec.
Suppose Pending is Vanish in 10 sec so it will wait 20 sec extra. So I want to save the time bro.

Giving delay will work fine but not save the time also. Suppose we give delay 30 sec and the Pending is not Vanish in 30 sec so it will give the wring result.

@Lahiru.Fernando

yah thats correct in those cases only we will be using on element appear or other such element accessing activities…but it didnt work for this element so we got to go for delay
may be i m wrong but thats the fact buddy
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

I am fully agree with you bro. But using delay will cause a time waste. I want to make the process to wait dynamically not statically.

1 Like

Can you give a try using on element appear? I hope this will work for text as well. I haven’t tried it yet with text. Please give a try and let me know if it works @balkishan

1 Like

But how it will work. see we have to wait for Pending to Vanish. Will this activity work?

I mean, you are trying to start the process after PENDING vanishes @balkishan. I would like to check after COMPLETE appears. Both are same but I hope this is different approach

1 Like