Facing issue in On Element Vanish Activity

Hi, I am facing an issue to use the On Element Vanish Activity. Here I am waiting to Vanish the Pending, But It jumps to the next activity before it Vanishes. Can you please help. Always Pending comes in Forst row only. After sometime pending becomes Eligible/Not Eligible.

Properties selected.

This is my Selecotrs.

Sometime It’s waiting to vanish and sometime it jump to the next activity without waiting to vanish the Pending. kindly suggest.

@Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando @lakshman @vinay_reddy

1 Like

@balkishan

Use Get Attribute activity and indicate that element and aaname attribute has value that status value right. Then check whether it is equal to pending then wait some time else continue

1 Like

Sorry bro I didn’t get can you explain me more.

What I want, I want my bot wait till it Changed From Pending to Eligible/Not Eligible.

Now I am using the On Element Vanish on Pending but sometime it’s waiting to vanish and sometime not. And it execute the next activity before it Vanish.

Not : I can’t continue the next steps till it Vanish. Bcz Here I am checking the Result Status whether it’s Eligible or Not Eligible. So I have to wait for Pending to Vanish. Hope you understand bro.

@Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando

1 Like

Did we try with ON IMAGE VANISH activity instead on element vanish
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

No bro, Let me try.

1 Like

Npt working bro. It’s also not waiting for the Pending to Vanish.

Is the repeat for ever property set to true

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

No False bro

Set that to true and try once after changing the image accuracy
Cheers @balkishan

How much I have to set.

Set that to 0.5
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Not working bro :frowning:

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Fine
Do we have any element that appears next after this page so that we can look for that element
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

No bro, there is no element Next to this element. We have to check the result here and again go back to the same page. We give delay it will work, but it’s not a dynamic time. you know sometime Pending takes 20 sec sometime 25 sec so it’s not constant. So if we give a delay for 30 sec. if Pending vanish in 15 sec so again it will late by 15 sec. Right. I am avoiding to give the delay. Just want to wait till Pending Vanish. Hope you understand me bro.

This is the selector, I don’t think there is a issue with the selectors.

I don’t understand why it’s not waiting till it Vanish the element.
@Palaniyappan

@balkishan
Instead of using Element Vanish Activity. I suggest you go with Element Exists Activity.
If Status Pending is available then loop it. So that loop will run, Else it will go with the next activity.

1 Like

Fine
With On image vanish kindly set the wait for ready property as Complete
And try once
As you said sometimes it’s waiting while sometime not then we need to use delay activity in that case
Like inside this on element vanish use a image exists activity and get the Boolean output
If it’s true we need To use delay in then part or leave it empty in else part and then continue with the remaining sequence
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Already set bro, But nothing is working. Even set the timeout is 180000 millisecond

can I give the steps if possible

1 Like

Bro, I can’t go next to the next sequence until the Pending is give a result Either Eligible or Not Eligible. So I have to Wait till it Vanish and give the Result Eligible/Not Eligible.

This is just for a safer side
Like inside the ON IMAGE VANISH or ON ELEMENT VANISH
Better go for ON ELEMENT VANISH as you said it was working for some times
—inside the ON ELEMENT VANISH use a image exists activity and choose that image and get the output with a variable of type Boolean named bool_exists
—now Use a IF condition like bool_exists=True
If this true it will go to THEN part where we can use DELAY with a appropriate time span around 10 seconds and if it’s false it will go to ELSE part where we can leave it empty
—and next to this IF activity we can keep the remaining set of sequence

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like