Using on element vanish issue facing

Hi,I am facing an issue to use the On Element Vanish. Here I am waiting for the Pending status to finish. It takes generally 15-20 sec to vanish. But my bot sometime waiting for it to vanish or sometimes execute the next activity before vanishing the Pending status.
@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Why dont you try leveraging the ‘Wait not active’ and ‘wait not visible’ check box in the properties panel of the same activity?

That should normally fix things because the element might exist int he page source which will lead to false positive. Try and revert if issue still persists.

1 Like

Hi
kindly increase the TIMEOUT property with its value like around 60000
and enable Wait not visible (because it waits for the bot it that element vanishes and no longer visible on screen)
waitfor ready property set as complete and try once
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Is it okay

1 Like

yah enable this

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Not working Palani,
Still it’s not waiting for the status to finish. It jump to the next activity, even I set the 90000 milisecond timer.

I am waiting for the Pending status to vanish. After 20-30 second how it changed. Attached the screenshot for both.

@lakshman

Hi still the same issue facing.

@Palaniyappan

@balkishan

Use Get Attribute activity and indicate that element and aaname attribute has value that status value right. Then check whether it is equal to pending then wait some time else continue

Instead of on element vanish did we try with ON IMAGE VANISH
cheers @balkishan

1 Like

No, I didn’t try bro.

Kindly try that and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Is the repeatforever property set to true
@balkishan

1 Like

Not It’s False

Set that to true and increase the accuracy of the image and try once