Error while passing variable

Hello,
I get error message: Add Data Row: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
When trying to pass argument from Process statement to Process Transaction.

On the exit statement from Process Transaction I’m using add row activity.
I’m using there Result, but for some reason he is saying that is not set to an instance of an object…

Thanks in advance

Well try changing the Direction of passing the variable to ‘out’ I can see that it is ‘in’.

@Raghavendraprasad
Where I must change it?
Process.xaml arguments or when I invoke process.xaml or both of them must be out?
Not sure how to do it.

So here is the approach.
The arguments list that you see on the left is the ‘invoked workflow’s’ arguments.

Out-result should come ‘out’ from the child process into the ‘Main’ process so in the import or edit arguments section you have to change the direction to ‘out’ so that value is passed.

if variables are not initialized then that might also cause this error so check all xamls carefully. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fine
change the direction here in the PROCESS XAML invoking INVOKE WORKFLOW FILE activity from IN to OUT

because the arguments been passed with value in PROCESS xaml if have to be used in outer xaml, it must be set with OUT direction so that the value of argument out_Result will be set to global variable Result
then we can use variable Result in the ADD DATA ROW activity in MAIN xaml inside the Process Transaction sequence

hope this would help you
Cheers @Veselin_Ganchev

1 Like

@Palaniyappan and @Raghavendraprasad
give correct answer.

Cheers @Veselin_Ganchev

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.