Error trying to add a second process with multi entry point

Hi all.

I have a project in which I have enabled two workflows as entry points. I published it and then added successfully a first process using that, selecting one of the workflows as the process entry point. After that, I tried to add another one for the same package, selecting the other workflow as entry point, but it shows the error “Make sure that is not already deployed on one of the robots from this environment (#1250)”.

I’ve searched about the error, but everything I find has nothing to do with entry points. I’ve also searched information and watched videos about entry points, and I don’t see anything different with what I’m doing. The only thing I saw different in a video is that they establish one workflow as “main” and then remove the default Main workflow. I’ve tested that, just in case, but the result is the same.

Is there something I have to do first?

Thanks.

Hello @fjrueda

Welcome to UiPath community.

You can check the below video.

Thanks

Hi @fjrueda

Welcome to UiPath community

Have a look on the video

Regards
Gokul

Thanks @Gokul001 and @Rahul_Unnikrishnan, but these two videos are about the old way to do it, using Invoke Process from another project. You can check the following, which is the first one when you search for “UiPath entry points” in YouTube, to see the new way to do it in Orchestrator:

I’ve been pointed by @jjes to a problem with environments, or something in classic folders. I tested adding the processes to a modern folder, and it worked, so I think he’s right. I’ll try to create a new modern folder to put the new projects there (and maybe migrate the older ones), or split the project if it’s too much complex.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.