As a background, my team was moving from one Orchestrator Host to another Orchestrator. In doing so we moved from 2020.4.2 to 2020.4.1.
I built my original process in UIPath Studio 2020.4.3
For an unrelated issue we were facing with updating packages using the myget public feed, I tried to uninstall UiPath (Studio and Robot) and reinstall with the latest version 2020.10.2.
This didn’t solve my package updating error but I saw that it also caused another issue to my process. After publishing the same process using UiPath Studio 2020.10.2, I no longer could no longer start Orchestrator jobs for that process.
Issue with Multiple Points…
I saw a previous post of reverting back to 20.4.3 (which honestly is a really terrible design thing if 2020.10.2 published processes caused this error. I then uninstalled and reinstalled 2020.4.3 UiPath Studio and republished my process. Nevertheless I got the same issue when trying to start a job via manual or trigger.
I’m very stuck now, as I can’t seem to run my process via Orchestrator at all.
I’m connected and licensed (I also installed the legacy robot runner)