Dynamic selectors issue

I am trying to fetch some text from a web page which which should be dynamic in the sense that everytime a different version of the same web page appears and i need to fetch the same information from it(for example i need to fetch the CEO’s of different companies from google). Now i am using Get Text activity for it, now the issue arises that i created the workflow with one version of the web page now when i try to run with the different version the same value is fetched when it should not(for example i created the workflow for Google CEO now when i run it for Apple CEO i get the same result as previous that is google CEO). I am pretty sure this is an issue with the selector, if someone could help that would be great.

Hi @shekhawat.arjun1307 welcome to forum

Can u share the webpage link so that we can help you out in solving?

Regards
Nived N
Happy Automation

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR sorry but i can’t share the webpage link it’s kind of confidential, is there any other thing i can provide to help.

Hi @shekhawat.arjun1307 no issues
Can u share the screenshot of uiexplorer part of selectors

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR here is the image.

Hi @shekhawat.arjun1307,

If the table column is fixed u can use the same.
No need to go to dynamic one
Regards,
Arivu

Hi @arivu96 could you explain a bit more because the value keeps changing. What changes should i make the table column is fixed.

Hi @shekhawat.arjun1307

If tableCol is dynamically changing aviod that and add “ColName” in selector.

Thanks
Latika

Could you pls tell me where you are extracting the value so that I ll help you out.

Hi @arivu96 It’s my company’s internal portal.

Hi @Latika10011740 the tableCol is no changing it is the same.

@shekhawat.arjun1307 you can add tableCol and ColName as well and try it.

Thanks
Latika

Could you pls send screenshot from where you are extracting?

Regards,
Arivu

Hi @arivu96 here is a snap of the table.

The first snap of ui explorer is from the Decision Column. Similarly i need to fetch all the other columns as well but the issue is that i keep getting only one value with which i first started the get text activity.