Get Dynamic text

Hi, I wanted to know if you could help me with a problem, I have a GetText that gets a text that changes from a page, this I do in a for each, when it gets the text the first time it does, since it gets the value of the first page, but when you try to get the text of the second page does not, because it retains the value of the first. I wanted to know if they could help me and tell me how to get the text of a dynamic selector and get the text of each page. What the robot does is send several IDs that run through an excel and then enter them into a text field of a page and see if that identification has fines or not and get the number of fines and the total value of them, but as the Value changes I can not get it right.

Here reference images

These images show how the information changes

Here is the link of the page: Movilidad en Línea

Thanks for your attention

2 Likes

@santi4058

Could you please make selector dynamic and then it will work.

We can help you better if you paste your selector here.

2 Likes

Try to extract data using Anchor base.

2 Likes

Hi @santi4058.
Use a dynamic selector.
Please refer to this file:
BlankProcess37.zip (44.4 KB)
Before running it, please open the page that is in your screenshot.
Ui Explorer is extremely useful in this kind of situation.

Let me know if this works.
Thanks and regards :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I tried, but it did not work

Thank you very much, I tried it and it worked

1 Like

Thank you all so much for your help

1 Like

Good to hear that.
If you encountered any issues/concerns/problems, feel free to tap me :slight_smile:
Thanks and regards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hola, gracias, tengo una pregunta cuando la pruebo, me trajo el valor total y funciona muy bien. Podría explicarme cómo obtener las multas totales.

Lo que acabo de hacer fue usar UI Explorer para obtener un grupo de selectores que definirán el elemento sin importar cuántas filas o cuál sea su valor.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try

1 Like

Thank you very much, everything is solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.