Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions Error

I am using UiPath to automate some of our manual task done through website. But for some reason i get the below error. This happens when i click the button and type some value in input field my computer screen get log off. The below error shows up. Kindly note that i am not using RDP for automation. “Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions”

Hi @Mahashankaripazhani

I assume the bot in use is attended bot?

1 Like

@Mahashankaripazhani

Please look into below thread.

Saying the solution as

Is your robot configured as Unattended robot in orchestrator? Try to Simulate your Click activity. If that doesn’t work, try invoking your workflow using ‘Launch Workflow Interactive’. Let me know if it works.

I’ll say, the unattended bot won’t work in a lot of condition if the system is disconnected!!!
I have noticed it first hand, even after we don a simulate click or try invoking ‘Launch Workflow Interactive’. Though please try that out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have executed my process from UiPath Studio. not from Orchestrator.

I have tried the simulate type click and Launch workflow interactive. but again the my computer screen is log off. Process running in background. And throws exceptions. I don’t know why the screen gets log off. When i execute the same process in other computer it’s executing fine without any exception.

Is there any replacement for the ‘Launch Workflow Interactive’ activity?

Because Note:
Starting with v2018.2, this activity has been deprecated.
[ UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowInteractive ]

Thank you