I have a difficulty in developing my program. Let’s say that I have a html report that has several tables inside. However, I only need the data from the tables which have the keyword “Machine Name”. The amount of the tables which have that text is random (it could be 5 tables,10,11, etc) and the row count of each table is also random (it could has 4 rows, 10,20, etc) because the html is generated from a report.
I have managed to try the data scraping feature from UiPath and I could get the data if I were extract from each tables one by one.
So, I would like to create an automatic extraction from this html page. so far I have tried this workflow:
- open browser and the html
- send hotkey ctrl+f (for find)
- type “machine name”
- get the total count of “machine name” in the html and set that as limit for counter
- create a do while with condition that the counter hasn’t reach the limit
- extract the data table which contains “machine name”
- append the result to excel
- click next in the find to search another “machine name”
- loop until it reaches the end of the result
With that workflow, the program could extract for the amount of the limit but the problem is that it only extract the data from the first table for the x amount equal to the limit. I am guessing that I put the wrong argument/input in the step 6 (extract structured data)
Please help. Thanks