Data Scraping can't get all data

Hi,
I have been getting data for a long time with Data Scraping. But after an update to the application, it can’t get all. Only get what appears on the screen. What can I do? There are 100 rows listed on the screen, but it can only take 24 rows

Can you give 0 in the maximum number of results

Yes it is same

I can see on 24-row, system has selected one row could you please remove the selection and try the same

@Murat its pull the data till this line.

it has nothing to do with it. I chose this to show how down it can get.

You try to run the code get the data in data table and export it, Some time it shows the top n row but during the export you will get the all value

I exported to excel. It is same

Please check that 26 and 27 rows have same selectors and try to use table extractor by clicking 27 row, and chack what it is showing

I checked. It got what appears on the screen.

1. Then you need to scroll the screen extract the data and save it to a common location later on you can remove it

2. check you can add the pagination discussed with the Application team

3. if possible then you can show only the screen which shows this data

Hi @Murat

Try using CV Screen Scope inside that use CV Extarct Table this activity can scroll the table & you can define the no of scrolls & scroll direction.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

@Murat,

Scroll to end of the table you are trying to extract and then Use Extract Data to extract table into DataTable.

Your Table on the application would be dynamically loading next rows as you scroll down. To human eyes it would be smooth but to bot it will only see first loaded data.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

Which activity are you using?

I wrote Data Scraping

@Murat you can create the ticket in UiPath Support.