Could not read data from website

I am trying to read data from the a website and have defined the selector as mentioned below but the data is not read and I get the error in the screenshot. Appreciate assistance.

Below highlighted are the data that I want to read for every txn item picked.

Below is how I have edited selector.
Substituting htmlwindowname by * did not work either.

Hi @anon24920977 check any attribute are varying when every txn item are picked and make that one as dynamic

@NIVED_NAMBIAR Thats is what I have mentioned above. I have substitued the varying sections by * and variable name.
Substituing htmlwindowname by * doesnt work. Not sure how else this could be handled.

@anon24920977

For Title put * after the stock price and you can remove remaining

I hope the url is public, so share the url of the website you are trying to get text, that would easy to track the issue

Hope this helps you

Thanks

@Srini84

Thanks for your response.
Below is the link I am trying to configure for changing data. I still couldnt read dats from the same.

@anon24920977

Check below

Since i indicate element for GlenMark Share, but once we make a dynamic selector it worked with other share price also

Selector is as below

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Thanks @Srini84
The properties I retrieve when I indicate the element are different. i couldnt retrieve values.

@anon24920977

Click on Open in UI Explorer and search for the same

Hope this helps you

Thanks

@Srini84
I tried the same. But the validation fails.

I tried indicating element repeatedly but when I edit it for variables, it turns red.

@anon24920977

Can you try in different browser, I am able to get in IE without any issue

Check and let me know

Thanks