Community Edition Activation Error activation server. Please use offline activation

Activation failed with error: -4304
Error description: Error connecting to activation server. Please use offline activation.
License status: Undetermined

Device ID: RWicn915k88u0pAdvDrq
Computer: 010L6AA2ADM
User Name: kolaps05

Hello!

Check it out this topic:

Have you tried to check your firewall? Maybe itā€™s blocking something.

Regards,

Thanks for the response. Iā€™m trying to turn off the firewall. But its not allowing me to turn of the firewall from my office network. How to activate offline.

From here: UiPath: Community, Enterprise & Installers

1 Like

Hi @ovi

Iā€™m just trying to evaluate UIPath and have installed the Community edition. Unfortunately my corporate firewall is blocking activation. I was wondering if itā€™s possible to activate using another WiFi network and then use the product behind my corporate firewall?

Thanks

Andy

Hi,
I installed UiPath Community Edition six days back and it was working fine.
Today,when I am using it,it is asking for activation and I am selecting Start Free.
After providing valid e-mail id and selecting activate button,it is giving me following error

Activation failed with error:0
Error description : Cannot use community edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise License code.Please enter a valid license key.
License status : Device ID already activated

Please suggest how to resolve this.

Requesting you all please help here
I got stuck

Hi,

Did anyone find a resolution to this error? Iā€™m having the same issues.
Does anyone know what addresses need to be unblocked from the firewall so that we can activate the community edition?

Thanks

I also have the same issue.
I was able to activate it a few months ago, but now I canā€™t.
I get the following error:

Activation failed with error: -4303
Error description: SOAP Host canā€™t be resolved
License status: Undetermined

Please,

Does anyone know what addresses need to be unblocked from the firewall so that we can activate the community edition?

Regards.

EDIT:
I found another post that may help with this issue.

ORIGINAL:
exact same happening here. Very frustrating. I opened a ticket to UiPath support and got a reply ticket closed. I was hoping they did some magic to wipe my device id from their registers but I was too optimistic. Same problem persist.
@UiPath fellows, anyone there, please post us instructions how to solve this issue. The studio wonā€™t open at all due to the licence validation failure.

Log from my computer:
Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: Cannot use Community Edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise license code. Please enter a valid license key.
License status: Device ID already activated
Device ID: Cli1k+Sd8yyF4umrf6AP

PS. I have not activated any trial or enterprise license in this or any other machine before.

Got my Studio activated with a community licence by connecting a robot to orchestrator first.
After the robot was having status ā€˜availableā€™ in orchestrator my Studio started without problems.

1 Like