Collection of questions in App Studio: Part 2

Hello I have some questions that need some answers. While I was building the app, I noticed several issues that are not so good.

Q1: If a user is on a particular page, and then refreshes the page, instead of keeping him/her on the same page, it redirects them back to the starting page (whichever is set). How do I keep them on the same page as with any other website builder?

Q2: Setting values upon event rule trigger is not permanent. Upon refresh, everything is reset to default. For instance, I was trying to change the background color of an element depending if the toggle switch becomes true or false. It works but as soon as the page is refreshed, everything goes back to default. Also when I tried changing profile picture after upload file is valid, the profile pic stays looping without changing the image binding though its linked/binded correctly.

Q3: How to give specific users premium features with unlocked fields, while basic free users get read-only fields or fields that are completely disabled USING THE SAME APP? What is the best approach for doing this? This is the most important question that I need to know.

Q4: I have created a demo user account and gave them access only to the Assets section while disabling everything else such as processes, triggers, queues, etc… so that they can store their account credentials securely. The question is how do I link credentials from the User’s assets folder to Studio using an argument. I usually set an activity Get Credentials and specify the folder path as well as the credential name for myself. They obviously don’t want to type their username and password in the app section.

Q5: Is it possible to embed HTML code widgets as this feature doesn’t seem available, and if its possible to use a custom domain instead of cloud production URL for published versions, not previewing, that would also be nice.

@private_matter ,

Can you please split your question and post identical?

So this will help others . Please try to give valid subject name of question and details of query.

So we can answer it and this will help globally.

Fair enough will do that.