Click activity works only when i am connected

Hello,

I encounter a strange problem. I have designed a process to input data in google chrome browser and set it unnatended. I installed the UiPath in Service mode in order to start the process from orchestrator using an unattended license.

The process works flawless until 1 point. I have a click activity (modern) that has 2 anchors (both texts) and 1 target (image). When I am logged into the VM, the click function every time but when I start the process unnatended, most of the time, the click is not working. Strange part is that all of the other clicks (modern) are working just fine. Is there some property that needs to be checked in the property pannel of the click action in order to make it work? Or it may be other way arround? For now I have a try catch that uses fuzzy selector + for anchors (text) and fuzzy+image+cv for the target (image target) and in the catch of the 1st try, I have another try that has extra CV added method for both anchors.

Kind regards,
P

HI,

It may be display resolution matter. can you try to set resolution of robot setting explicitly as the following?

Regards,

Hei,

I wonder how that goes. My screen rezolution is FHD ( 1920x 1080 ) and I guess the VM autoresize the image according to my main screen. Yet, on the logs of the unnatended process, the log for rezolution outputs 1280 x 800. Should I put those values in the settings you mentioned?

I havent apply that yet but I forgot to mention the fact that if I enter the VM while is running (and being stuck that that click), the second I acces it, the click works.

Hi,

it may not be root cause, however, to isolate cause, it is necessary to be same with the normal operating environment as first approach, I think.

Regards,

Logging into the VM then just closing the RDP window will break automations because it’s like locking the screen, there is no longer a running desktop for the automation to interact with. Stop logging into the VM. Start the Job from Orchestrator so it manages the Windows session.

Log into the VM then SIGN OUT from the Start menu - don’t just close the RDP window. Now run the Job from Orchestrator.