I have made a setup extension to Crome. But when I use UiExplorer or any activity and try to select something, the fields are moved. For example, if I want to select a button, I need to find it a few centimeters to the left of the actual button. See the uploaded image for an example.
In the end the problem causes UiPath to not click the buttons, even though I can find the selectors somewhere else on the screen. I have tried removing the Chrome extension and making the setup extension again. I have tried uninstalling Chrome and installing the newest version. I also have the newest version of UiPath.
I hope someone can help.