[CERTIFICATION EXAM]

Failed criteria:

check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential,
check for renaming activities 2,
check for correct target selector 1,
check for correct target selector 2,
check usage of transactiondata,
check against using hardcoded values 2,
check using correct city values

1. What does represent the number at the end?
  2. If the assignment was to eliminate certain countries, what is the relation to city values?
  3. ACME_URL and ACME_Credential were present in the config file… should they be lowercase ?
  4. transactiondata datatable was used. Should I have used other ?

FREE Advanced RPA Developer certification until June 30th, 2019 officially announced by UiPath Certification Team

https://www.uipath.com/rpa/academy/certifications

1 Like

Hope following steps will help you to pass:

• If you are not using Queue in your process then remove it from the Config File
  • Make sure to use On-element appear/Find Element wherever it’s applicable
  • Always use Try-Catch functionality
  • Before use any path make sure to check if Folder Exist/File Exist
  • If you requested to save the data to file save it at path : Data/output

Good luck

3 Likes

Hi All,

Can some one give idea about what could be the reasons for following failed criterias -

check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential,
check for renaming activities 2,
check for csv appendrange configuration,
check for correct target selector 2,
check for correct usage of items from the transactionitem 1 ,
check usage of transactiondata,
check against using hardcoded values 2,
check using correct city values,
check for correct usage of items from the transactionitem 2

I have the same problem in certification test. and i think the “Failed criteria” is not clear to indicate the user where they are wrong.

I am having similar issues and I have gone through all the levels before attempting the certificate exam. In fact I have passed all the 3 levels to get the diploma.

If someone knows exactly what else needs to be done for each specific reason being stated that would be helpful. For example, almost everyone is getting the same message: use robotic enterprise framework". Yet every single person here has said that they did use the REFramework. So despite that, if we are getting the error, going through all the levels is not going to make any difference, would it?

Hi,

Selecting the ReFrameWork from the template to start with doesn’t mean you are actually using it. There is a lot of functions build in the framework to get it working smoothly.

Unfortunately there are no real good tutorials on using the framework, but studying the documentation included with the framework will help a lot.

And to be honest, it took me a while to understand the proper workings of it as well. It quite a gap from Lvl 2 to lvl 3. First you are just happy doing stuff and the next phase your into state machines etc.

There are a LOT of tips in this post to help anybody out that really puts some effort in understanding the flows. I think anybody should be able to pass if they put some time in it and study the material. Its not just drag and drop anymore from lvl2 onwards.

@Serban, About this particular situation, there is a reason why they want us to do it this way. Add it in the config file but not in the Orchestrator. The GetAppCredentials.xaml file is designed to first look to the orchestrator. If it does not find it there, it will look at your windows credentials for this resource. If you did not add it there, that’s ok, it will you prompt you for the username and password. Once you provided this, it will store it in your windows credentials for you. So the next time it runs, it will look at the orchestrator and then your windows credentials store again and this time it will find it in the credential store

This is what I did and I did not receive any negative feedback on this topic. Hope that helps, you or anyone else reading this.

1 Like

There are indeed a lot of useful tips, but they are all hovering 40000 feet above sea level. I want UiPath professionals to give specific guidance and feedback on how to address and resolve each one of the specific points in the failed criteria.

I wish passing the exam was more based on logical effort, feedback and improvement loop, rather than just groping in the dark and being lucky.

1 Like

Hi All,

I keep running into the same error and I can’t figure out what is missing:

“Please make sure you have all the .xaml files required for the REFramework present in your project”

I have all of the files that come in the REFramework template plus a few others as directed such as “Login”. Any idea why I would keep getting this error?

@jetpope

Is it pointing to any particular file name?

The error is due to UiPath not able to locate the xaml file. You need to guide it to the location of each xaml. Click on the ellipses( 3 dots) as highlighted in the screenshot and select the required xaml file, even if it already shows there. This way it will pickup the right xaml file while executing.

I have it doing this for each and every file that is used. It works fine when I run it on my machine. It’s just the response I get back from the bot that grades the certification exam.

hi, can you send to me , your working the file ?

Hi @dogebi

Sharing of the certification materials (and especially completed certification projects) is not allowed on our Forum.

okay. i just say.

Did you declare “System1_credential” as an orchestrator asset?