UIPath certificate Practical exam evaluation issue

I just finished my exam today and got the result which seems to be incorrect. I had completed the full practical, tested it well and submitted the zipped file. Had used RE Framework, proper Config and implemented all the Business Rules as mentioned, still it shows me Failed with a big list of errors. It cannot happen as the Failed Criteria mentioned doesn’t seem to be for my submitted exam.

I have raised a ticket on the form given at UIPath Contact page to re-evaluate the Practical exam submitted today and update me and the dashboard ASAP. But I haven’t get any reply even I have mailed them again.
I need to complete this certification by this week.
Can anyone please help me to how to contact them beside the Contact form.

Also there seems to be some login and redirection issues I faced 3 hours before, and after multiple try when it logged in, it show this incorrect justifications for my test submitted.

1 Like

Hi @ShashankVarshney
I did the exam yesterday and passed on the first try. I think the keyvalue is to use the proper Reframe technique and make sure you dont have ANY hard-coded values anywhere.
Check the grading scheme to see how you can get extra points and get some extra wiggle room.

The login issue is real tho. 30 minutes before the deadline ACME site went down for almost 20 minutes, made me really nervous :slight_smile:

Hope your next try will go better.

Good luck!

1 Like

I have used proper RE framework & Config, no hard coding, implemented all business rules.
Funny thing is that it gave me full list of possible errors which is not at all possible in my case.

Your status is - Not Certified

Failed criteria:
use robotic enterprise framework,
check transaction item variable and arguments data type,
check separate xaml file for login to acme, with correct arguments,
check separate xaml file for login to acme, with correct definition and functionality. ,
check separate xaml file for close acme, with correct definition and functionality. ,
check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential,
check the initallapplications.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check the closeallapplications.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check the killallprocesses.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check data scraping configuration,
check optimal usage of browser interactions,
check for excel appendrange configuration,
check for correct target selector 1,
check for correct target selector 2,
check for correct usage of items from the transactionitem 1 ,
check validation of business rule exception,
check validation of business rule exception,
check correct usage of business rule exception,
check usage of transactiondata,
check for correct usage of transactiondata,
check against using hardcoded values 1,
check against using hardcoded values 2,
check using correct city values,
check for optimal validation of tax id,
check for correct usage of items from the transactionitem 2

1 Like

@ShashankVarshney
wow, you hit the mother load of errors :slight_smile: I did that challenge as well.
It took me around 30ish minutes to code the workflow, and another 2 hours of renaming, checking, error handling etc etc. Maybe i overdid it a little, but you cant see how many points you scored once you got your certificate. I added All hardcoded items to the config, so also city names, tax ID tag, error messages, etc etc. Also renamed ALL items to something different. Made all selectors variable. etc etc.

Are you sure you uploaded the right file? :stuck_out_tongue:
Would love to see your code but its not wise (or legal) to upload a complete project.

Let me know if you got an answer from the devs.

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

Had the same problem as well. I only had 63, which I think is a bit brutal. My workflow works perfectly fine.

Here’s my review points below.

check separate xaml file for login to acme, with correct definition and functionality. ,
check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential,
check for renaming activities 1,
check for renaming activities 2,
check usage of transactiondata,
check against using hardcoded values 2,
check using correct city values,
check for correct usage of items from the transactionitem 2

Hope you could help me with this. I’m really getting frustrated.

Thanks!

I have passed all of uipath academy courses and i am about to do the certificate in the coming days. My only concern is on the practical exam. In level 3 when you had to upload zip files to uipath to confirm that your workflow worked properly i always got a zero / 100, however, when i uploaded a video of it working and they checked the outputs i got 100/100 each time. I am worried that even if i do the practical exam correct that i wont get properly graded if it is analyzed though uploading of zip file.

Any one have any thoughts on how to fix this or what may have been causing the problem?

Thank you.

Hi All…
Try to update your Ui Path version and create a new RE framework project for practical exam.
Move all your variables, temps to config excel.
This resolved my issue.

Hey All,

Can’t we use orchestrator queue and assets?

I got this in my practical exam question
Don’t use external file references outside of the project folder (including Orchestrator Assets). Put all the used files inside the project folder, zip that folder and upload it to the UiPath Certification Platform.

@Rajvir Ive send you some information in the PM

I had received something very similar response today. Not sure, what could have been the reason. How did you resolve your issue?