Certification And Orchestrator

Does anyone know if you can use Orchestrator while waiting for the Certification exam to be graded when using queues?

@loginerror - Does this affect UiPaths ability to grade

@BotMonkey

If they mentioned in the given usecase to use Orchestrator Queue’s then use it else it’s not needed.

@lakshman

Oh, I know that. I was just wondering if I could still use Orchestrator while they were grading the exam.

1 Like

@lakshman

I’ll try to better explain my question.

When waiting for the certification exam to be graded by UiPath, since I’m using Queues and Orchestrator in my workflows, is it going to have any impact on UiPath if I log into Orchestrator at the same time? Hence, potentially logging out their exam grading bot while it’s doing its thing?

@BotMonkey

Sorry I got it now.

Yes you can use Orchestrator at the time of assignment Evaluation and it will not be any issue.

2 Likes

@lakshman

Thank you my friend! Guess it doesn’t matter at this point anyways :slight_smile: Grading Bot is super fast tonight :wink:

doc.pdf (3.4 MB)

2 Likes

Congrats @BotMonkey :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey @BotMonkey

Good to see you after a while!!
And Congratulations my friend!!!

Keep rocking!! :metal: :metal:

1 Like

@Lahiru.Fernando

Thanks buddy! Yeah its been super busy at work. Been developing a bot a week, so I really haven’t had the time to finally get this thing done. Good news is that with this, they’re promoting me to “Robotics Program Manager”. Going to be an amazing year + i :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BotMonkey

Wow… that’s amazing news bro!! I also recently got promoted as RPA RPA solution architect after seeing my all the awesome achievements here in the forum and in the community. I also started the Sri Lanka rpa meetups :slight_smile: its an amazing year for me as well

2 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando

You deserve it my friend. Congratulations

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.