Certification: site refresh

Hi all,
The site seems to be constantly refreshing itself for me. Anyone else running into this?

Thanks

2 Likes

@nlee1131

Yes just now checked and same issue here also. Could you please check after sometime.

2 Likes

Also tried to stop the refresh and login, but when submitting the login form it refreshed and booted me back to the home page.

2 Likes

@nlee1131

Yes some days back we faced same issue and guess UIpath team working on this. So we need to wait some time.

1 Like

@lakshman It appears to be working now.

2 Likes

@lakshman

" Important Note : Don’t use external file references, outside of the project folder (including Orchestrator Assets) "

From the assignment, can Orchestrator be used or no?

1 Like

I am in the middle of a test and I have around 1.5 hours left and I can’t upload the workfiles as the site is refreshing and not letting me log back in?

2 Likes

The site is not working for me either. Hopefully it will be up this weekend. I was planning on taking the exams while I had some down time.

Looks like even if I go directly to the login page (RPA Certification Advanced RPA Developer | UiPath) it just redirects to the page that has a redirection loop on it. Ah well. Guess I’ll just have to wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nlee1131

If depends. If they mentioned to use it then we have to use else no need.

1 Like