Cant get Bot to work on VPS server after disconnect

After your advice in the forum, I spent many hours yesterday to install Orchestrator the right way, make an unattended bot, so automation could run on my VPS after disconnecting (Not logging out offcourse).

After setting up Orchestrator correctly, I could start the automation on the vps server, but I still had the problem that the automation stopped " because Window is locked" error.

Then I tried to uninstall UiPath, and reinstall as a service, and then everything broke down. I cant start my automation via Orchestrator anymore, because:

Could not start executor. Logon failed for user XXX\ADMINISTRATOR. Reason: ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE=ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE=0x0000052E : The user name or password is incorrect…

System.Exception: Could not start executor. Logon failed for user XXX\ADMINISTRATOR. Reason: ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE=ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE=0x0000052E : The user name or password is incorrect…

I dont know where my username and password would be incorrect, i double checked 100 times in the Tenant - Manage access - unattended access.

I input the domain/username and password correct there.

Is there another place where I have to input my username/password that I am overlooking?

Thanks for your help!

@Igor2

Did you ever get an answer to this? I’m having a very similar problem getting our robot to run it’s first file.

I know the credentials are correct because I verified them by logging in to the box manually.