Cannot publish to orchestrator: You are not authenticated!

Hi all,

Recently started looking at the RPA Developer foundation course and was trying to publish my first process to the orchestrator. When I try to publish my process I always get this Error

I’ve also noticed that compared to the course video I don’t have the same publishing options. I only have “Orchestrator - Tenant” and “Custom”

whereas the tutorial has “Orchestrator Tenant Process Feed”, “Orchestrator Personal Workspace Feed” and “Custom”.

I’ve checked my connection to the orchestrator and I’m signed in and connected

I’m also the admin of the cloud organization so I’ve gave myself all the roles and permissions and I still don’t know what’s wrong.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

@kyim

can you please send the screenshot of the options in dropdown mentioned below?

Regards

Hi Varunraj, I only have one option which is the Default

Hey @kyim

Refer the below thread

it might help you out!

Hi @kyim

Check on this thread

I hope it helps!!

Hey @Vikas_M I’ve tried changing the package permissions on my account but it still hasn’t worked

Hey @lrtetala I’ve saw this thread before but I don’t see any real solution in it

@kyim

Sign out from the studio and try sign in again

Regards

That didn’t work sadly, any other options?

Regards

@kyim

In such a case please publish the package using custom option and that will be saved as .nuget pkg and the open the orchestrator and in that use the packages option which is visible tenant. In that use the upload option and then use the browse option and select the .nuget pkg which is available in local folder and click on upload and the pkg gets uploaded and then access the process tab in the same tenant and add the process within that.

Regards