Error: Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed

Hello guys. So a strange thing happened today. Yesterday I was updating my published project without no problems, but today i Did a big update on one of the robots, but cant seem to upload it. I get this error:
Any tips?

Error message

23.10.0-beta.14233+Branch.release-v23.10.0.Sha.ac7649967f9e6f52cbf2d0156de91bd14e15f5cf

Error: Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed. You are not authenticated!

Hi,

It might be related with the following topic. Can you check this?

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks @Yoichi for the response. But i have another question. So as i see in the shared folder i have assign role automation user, so thats why it doesnt let me upload?

Im trying everything, but clearly doing something wrong. Can you please give me some advice? I read the post and understood the updates, but I cant understand why cant i still publish if i am an administrator and the role automation user is removed from my account…

Hi,

Do you use tenant packages or folder packages?
If you use TenantPackage and not assigned Allow to be Automation Publisher to your account, can you try to assign it?

Regards,

1 Like

I always upload my projects to Orchestrator - Tenant if that is what you are asking.

What do you mean by it… Can you please show some examples where to find this stuff? Im basically nothing in orchestrator :smiley:

Hi,

Mainly there are 2 package feeds : Tenant feed and Folder feed. Please check the following document.

https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/about-packages

If you use tenant feed, it’s necessary to assign tenant role. (Package role)
If you use folder feed, it’s necessary to assign folder role. (FolderPackge role)

If you are already assigned Package-Create role, probably it’s not cause of the issue.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks, it worked :slight_smile: Just needed to reasign roles

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.